- Car Electronics, Tyre Inflator
Digital Heavy-Duty Metal Air Compressor Pump – 12V Digital Car Tyre Inflator with Auto Cut-Off & LED LightQuick ViewCar Electronics, Tyre Inflator
Digital Heavy-Duty Metal Air Compressor Pump – 12V Digital Car Tyre Inflator with Auto Cut-Off & LED Light
- [SOLID METAL BODY INFLATOR] – Unlike other plastic inflators which are delicate and noisy, solid-build, heavy-duty, tough and reliable air inflator.
- [SAY NO TO PLASTIC INFLATORS] – Most plastic body air compressors are delicate, noisy and not able to radiate out the heat generated during compression. This results in increased wear and tear of the inner parts. Metal air compressors are stronger, sturdier, can radiate heat better and have much lower noise and vibration.
- [FASTER INFLATION] – The technologically advanced direct-drive 150W heavy-duty 100% pure copper core motor provides superfast inflation. We have the industry-best inflation time of 0-30 psi in around 2 minutes for a 145/70 R12 size tyre (v/s 3.5 to 4 minutes in most other inflators).
- [DIGITAL GAUGE IN PSI WITH AUTO CUT-OFF] – High precision, new age, backlit, speedometer-type digital gauge with preset and auto cut-off functions. Simply set the desired pressured in PSI and it will shut off automatically once the pressure is reached.
- [WITH BRAIDED RUBBER AIR HOSE] – With , thick, braided (knitted), heat-proof, rat-proof, rubber air hose for tyre inflation as opposed to a plain rubber hose found in other inflators.
- [WITH ANTI-VIBRATION FEET AND LONG CORD] – With anti-vibration rubber feet and 3m long power cord that comfortably reaches all tyres.
- [WITH BRIGHT LED LIGHT] – With super bright LED light for use during dark/low light conditions.
- [WITH MULTIPURPOSE ATTACHMENTS AND FREE BAG] – With extra fuse and multipurpose nozzle attachments for inflation of bicycles, air bed, basketballs etc. and a free storage bag.
- [NOTE] – The pressure unit of the gauge has been set as PSI for Indian market by default. Hence the Unit Set button located in the centre of the gauge has no function. Simple use + or – to adjust set the target pressure in PSI.