Dicky Patti/Dicky Garnish Compatible For Suzuki Alto-800
- Dicky Patti/Dicky Garnish Compatible For Suzuki Alto-800 Use alcohol or detergent to clean the installation site (make sure there is no grease, wax or dust, etc.).
- Please make sure that the installation position is completely suitable for the chassis before installation
- Tear off the strong double-sided tape on the back. If you encounter relatively low temperature, please use a hair dryer or lighter to heat it.
- Stick it according to the comparison and press it for about 1-2 minutes
- The installation is complete. (Easy to install)
Product Details :- Compatible with the mentioned car only. Stainless Steel Chrome Plated, No color fading or rusting. Adds an upmarket appeal to the rear end of the car. Easy to install, 3M double-sided adhesive tape. Easy to clean and maintain. Bendable and flexible product. The images on the gallery are for indicative purpose only, the chrome dicky garnish will be according to the mentioned car only and not universal.